CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 18, 2008

HUSBAND TAG!!!

1. How long did you date before you got married? We started dating the summer of '98 and were engaged by the summer of '99 married on December 10, 1999

2. How long have you been married? Just celebrated 9 wonderful years

3. What does he do that surprises you? He will fold the laundry and have it all put away in like ten minutes, something I can't get done in a whole week

4. What is his best feature? His smile and his big broad shoulders

5. What is his best quality? He is so determined and driven. If he wants something he won't stop until its his

6. Does he have a nickname for you? Pups (Don't ask why, cause I'm not really sure! We both call each other Pups)

7. What is his favorite color? Denver Blue

8. What is his favorite animal? We don't have any, but he does like dogs

9. What is his favorite food? He likes just about everything but I would say either my sweet and sour chicken or stroganoff

10. What is his favorite sport? Football

11. When and where did you first kiss? In his Mom and Dads front yard

12. Favorite thing to do as a couple? Just being together doing anything while the kids are with Grandma

13. Do you have any children? 3

14. Does he have a hidden talent? He is a great cook!

15. How old is he? 29

16. Who said 'I love you' first? Probably me, but who knows!

17. What is his favorite music? Alternative

18. Do you think he will read this? Not unless I tell him to. I don't think he even remebers we have a blog.

I tag Camille, Sherylee, and Kylie

1 comments:

Kristal said...

DECEMBER?!!! LISA! Come on...3 months between posts...at least once a week, you live in JC, I know your life is as exciting as mine! POST! Great post though...curious about the pups! My sister gets the scratchy disease at the end of her pregnancy called pups, so that was my first though...haha.