CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 12, 2010

I talked to a friend today on the phone that I haven't spoke to in a long time. It was so nice to hear her voice and catch up. It made me think about how horrible I am at keeping in touch and letting the people I care about know how much I think of them. She checks out my blog occaisonally and she hadn't seen an update for months so she was concerned about us. What a sweetheart! There has been a lot happening with our family, but I just can't recall it all at the moment. Guess that is why it's so important for us to write down or record what happens, so we don't forget all the life experiences that help us learn and grow. I am hearby making a committment to do better at blogging, so that we can keep you all better up to date on what we're up to. Look for more posts to follow soon.

0 comments: