CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

My Success Story

Here's the sad before and the feeling great after photos!

I have a waist again..from a 37 1/2 to a 301/2!


A lot less junk in the trunk the back bulge is all but gone too.

After 6 weeks, I'm down several inches (mostly in my waist, but other places too)! Can't believe how incredible I feel. Down from 190.6 to 165ish. Haven't seen that number since high school. I love swimming in the am's and walking on the treadmill. Gonna start hitting the weights soon and toning.

5 comments:

Jerry and Charlsye Miller said...

Lisa I can't believe how good you look. I thought you looked fine before but now you look amazing. I hope that you feel great too. Congrats and good job on the tough work

kristal said...

not to sound stalkerish, but, um, I've looked at these pictures probably 4x today....they are helping keep me out of the ice cream. Seriously great job on stickin to the calories. Hopefully I can get to my goal soon (how long have I been saying that?) So I can post befores and afters. I already have my befores...and they put your befores to shame. haha. They're horrible.....I think i took them 3 weeks post partum. blah!
Anyway, thanks for the constant motivation! I'm glad you're swimming so that I'll keep showing up. If I ever stop coming...come knock on my bedroom windown at 5am!

kristal said...

um, so this was a month ago...post some after afters!!!!!!@

Jarrod & Lisa said...

Give me till the end of the month, and I'll post some more, just before we go on our vacation!

Elissa said...

you are tiny.