CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 12, 2010

No Relaxing Weekend

So, one of the things I admire most about Jarrod is that he is so driven. He never stops until he accomplishes what he wants. This weekend was a good example of that! He was so determined to get projects done around the house that we hardly had a moments rest. Friday night, after a long, exhausting day shopping at Home Depot, we came home and started painting the kitchen. The kids decided they didn't want to help, so they took off to spend the night at Grandma's. Jarrod started taping and prepping the kitchen around 6:30 and we painted until midnight. The next morning, he had me up bright and early. Saturday's project was painting the Master bedroom. That took all morning and into the early afternoon. I pooped out way early! It was a good thing that my mother in law came down and helped, or Jarrod might have noticed that I kept slipping away to go check facebook, or just sit down and take a break. That man about wore me out this weekend!


Guess maybe I should have put away the laundry, or cleared the couters before I took pictures, but like I said, I was pooped! These pictures will just have to do.

0 comments: