CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 8, 2010

So for some crazy reason, I decided to take the kids school shopping today without Jarrod. Don't know how he dodged that one, but he did. We had a lot of success shopping and finding some cute stuff for the upcoming school year, but I about went bonkers on Kamryn today. She was very umm..Challenging today to say the least. When we finally made it home tonight, Kinsley and Kamryn decided they were going to try on their new bathing suits. But before Kamryn tries hers on, she had to try to beat her brother with it first. As she is swinging the hanger and all at her brother, the two peices seperated (its a tankini), and I hear this blood curdling scream come from the other room...not from Karter either (even though he was the one being attacked with the hanger). No, it was from Kamryn! She comes running into the kitchen holding the two seperate peices of her bathing suit and crying, "Mommy, I broke my swim suit!" Apparently she didn't look too closely at it when we bought it. I had to explain to her that she hadn't broke it, but that it was supposed to be in two peices. Just when that little turkey about has me pulling my hair out, she does something cute like that to redeem herself.

0 comments: